Re: [Debconf-discuss] Fascinated to see dedicated attendee at Debconf14 with 'Blindness'

Hello,

On 4 September 2014 13:14, Giacomo Catenazzi <cate@debian.org> wrote:
>there are many "workflows", you can see two of them (braille terminal /
>speech "terminal") in
>http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2009/debconf9/high/1014_Accessibility_and_Debian.ogv
>[This video is from DebConf 9 in 2009, so possibly things now are
>changed and possibly better.]

Thanks. I just went through the video.
 Also found his text based interview here =  http://raphaelhertzog.com/2011/06/24/people-behin-debian-sam-hartman-kerberos-package-maintainer/

I'll shortly pass on above video to education institutes in my city/region who teaches to blind students.
Using open source tools like GNOME Orca, they will have better & more alternative's for computer usability.

Thanks & Regards,
Amey.