Re: [Debconf-discuss] Accommodation in Seattle

On Sun, Aug 31 2014, Martín Ferrari wrote:

> A bit of a last minute request, but even if I am supposed to go to
> Seattle around Tuesday, and stay there until Sunday, I was wondering if
> somebody in the city has some crash space for a fellow Debianite? No
> need to offer hosting the whole week, just a couple of days would go a
> great way!

        I am not quite in the city (but a short bus ride away), and I
 can offer my guest room on Thursday and Friday nights (I am fling out
 mself this weekend). Just send me email and I'll provide address, phone
 etc.

        manoj
--
Sank heaven for leetle curls.
4096R/C5779A1C E37E 5EC5 2A01 DA25 AD20  05B6 CF48 9438 C577 9A1C