Re: [Debconf-discuss] Lanyard and Conference Bag Recycle

On Mon, Sep 01, 2014 at 02:57:47AM +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Great!

> Can you  document sizing/model of the badges here and put a note into one of
> the holders?

I didn't due to the sheer amount of chaos as we were packing up, but I told
madduck that I have the mailing thread that has all the details. madduck has
charged me with ordering more closer to DC15 and bringing (or sending) them.
I can handle that. :)

Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net | harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home;
you may not be sure of where you belong anymore.
But home is always there...  because home is not a place.
It's wherever your passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski