Re: [Debconf-discuss] Want to join the DebConf14 talks team?

Patty Langasek dijo [Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 09:44:51AM -0700]:

> On Thu, Apr 03, 2014 at 11:45:48PM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> > Fame! Money! Career advancement! An exclusive sneak preview at one of
> > the leading conferences in its field! The opportunity to win a cruise
> > to the sunny beaches of the Atlantic Ocean at Portland, Maine!
>
> Ahem, I feel obligated to point out that DebConf14 itself will be held in
> the sunny valley of Portland, Oregon, which is along the Pacific Ocean.
>
> But, yes, please still join the Talks team as Gunnar requests!

Oh, come on, Patty! Don't react badly to a message after reading only
the first spammy paragraph. The immediately next paragraph said:

    All this can be for you... If you open any other spam message :-P
    This one is very unlikely to give you any of such perks, but you
    will anyway be a respected and esteemed member of your project
    community.

:)