Re: [Debconf-discuss] Lanyard and Conference Bag Recycle

On Mon, Sep 01, 2014 at 02:23:39AM +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Patty Langasek <harmoney@debian.org> wrote:

> > If you would like to "recycle" your lanyard and/or bag, please feel free to
> > bring them to the Front Desk and we can redistribute or reuse them for you.

> Would it make sense for people from Germany to take them back with
> them, piecemeal or as a whole?

> Unless I am mistaken, they will next be needed here.

Yup. :) I have put in the clean recycled lanyards as well as the unused
lanyards in a cooler with equipment that madduck is returning to Germany
with. There are also some conference badge holders, though we weren't sure
if you guys were going to use the same size or not. In the event you do,
there are ~130 left over and we can give you the size for badges/holders if
you want to use them. :)

Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net | harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home;
you may not be sure of where you belong anymore.
But home is always there...  because home is not a place.
It's wherever your passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski