Re: [Debconf-discuss] Looking for a crash space Monday + Tuesday nights

* Nicolas Dandrimont <olasd@debian.org> [2014-08-31 21:32:32 +0200]:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm doing this last minute, and at this point I'm just an idiot and have no
> problem checking in to an hotel. :)
>
> Would anyone have a couch/floor/corridor/whatever available for me to crash on
> until I leave on Wednesday?

Hey,

I could extend my stay at the Broadway for one night (I now have one extra bed
to offer :P). I'm still looking for options on Tuesday night.

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few
months.  I just love debugging ;-)
(Linus Torvalds)