[Debconf-discuss] check-out hints

As DebConf comes to a close and the masses prepare to depart, some brief
notes about leaving.

 * Check-out time from the PSU dorms is 10am on your scheduled day of
   departure.  If you need to check out after this time, you will need to
   make arrangements with the PSU front desk in Broadway 210.

 * On your check-out day, if you are a sponsored attendee, breakfast and
   lunch are both included in the meal plan; dinner is not.  (If you are
   checking out tomorrow - Sunday - brunch is included.)

 * If you are going back to the airport, note that the first MAX of the
   morning arrives at 4:45am; if you need to be at the airport earlier than
   this, please make appropriate alternate plans.  And the goodbye page in
   the wiki with transit details is the same as the welcome page:
   https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Welcome#More_details

Safe travels,