[Debconf-discuss] Regards and happy DebDoncf

Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying this DebConf14 a lot ;)
and an apology for writing near the end. I am Jonathan from Mexico who
went to DebConf12 in Nicaragua to share this wonderful experiencie with
you and made some interviews for my thesis in Sociology. I only want to
say you hello and tell you that I am keep working in this research
regardless of some setbacks I've had over the years because of having to
work and finish University. I will do all the possible to save money
this year and go to the next DebConf in Heidelberg to present my work
finished or at least significant progress, besides to see again to my
great friends that I had the opportunity to know. Have a great time and
enjoy this final DebConf14 days. Regards and a hug!

Jonathan

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: