Re: [Debconf-discuss] Lunch at Pok Pok tomorrow

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 06:44:34AM -0400, Eric Dorland wrote:
> * Eric Dorland (eric@kuroneko.ca) wrote:
> > I'm really interested in trying Pok Pok (a famous Portland Thai

> And don't listen to Aigars, I'm sure Pok Pok will be the superior food
> experience :)

Just to add to confusing. :)

Veritable Quandary near the waterfront has amazing brunch as does Byways
Cafe in the Pearl (MAX ride).

Byways will always have a line. Veritable Quandary rarely has much of a wait
and has FANTASTIC mimosas.  Hint.

[0] http://www.veritablequandary.com/
[1] http://www.bywayscafe.com/

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net | harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home;
you may not be sure of where you belong anymore.
But home is always there...  because home is not a place.
It's wherever your passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski