Re: [Debconf-discuss] Webapp packaging BoF tomorrow (Friday) 11:45-12:30

I forgot to include a location.... I think the 2nd-floor hacklab in SMSU is probably the safest place to avoid cutting into presentations that are running overtime in other rooms on the 3rd floor.

--
Geoffrey Thomas
https://ldpreload.com