Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Group photo reminder

On Thu, 2014-08-28 at 13:35 -0700, Aigars Mahinovs wrote:

> The group photo has traditionally been the exception the that rule.
> However, a person in a group photo can always tag himself with
> "do-not-tag" name on that wiki page, like 252 did here -
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Pictures/GroupPhoto

In almost all years I've been to DebConf when this was happening (I
don't think it happened when I started going), I've heard at least one
complaint about this exception from privacy conscious folks.

[No need to CC subscribers]

--
bye,
pabs