Re: [Debconf-discuss] Group photo reminder

Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Donnerstag, 28. August 2014, Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
> > But I will also be uploading the same thing [...]
> > to debconf-share git annex repo on collab-maint
>
> very cool, thanks! :-)

Pleased to see that being used. I guess Aigars is in the middle of the
`git annex copy --to incoming` of his 3 gb of photos now,
or possibly needs to do `git push` since it only knows about the copies
on his laptop..

I hope many other people can also put their photos there. Especially
since I was not able to use my camera yesterday and have family asking
where are the photos. :) If anyone needs a hand to get your photos into
the repository, see me.

--
see shy jo