Re: [Debconf-discuss] debdry and Upstream Guide BoF

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Josh Triplett wrote:

> The debdry and Upstream Guide sessions seem highly complementary and
> overlapping; both of them cover the interaction between upstream
> packaging and Debian packaging.  I doubt I'm the only person who would
> really like to attend both.  The Front Desk suggested mailing
> debconf-discuss to see if one or the other might consider moving to an
> alternate time slot.

Indeed, likewise.

> Anyone else interested in attending both?  Would one or the other
> presenter consider requesting a schedule adjustment?

I'm fine with moving the Upstream Guide BoF. Discussion from the
debdry BoF could be interesting to inform the Upstream Guide BoF so it
would be best to move it after. I'm probably going to be at the
derivatives related things on Saturday so the second slot after lunch
seems best. Talkmeisters, please move the Upstream Guide BoF to the
Saturday 14:30 - 15:15 PDT slot.

--
bye,
pabs