[Debconf-discuss] Looking for DM

Hi guys,

I just bought myself some 5th edition DnD goodness, specifically the new starter-set, the players handbook, 2 sets of dices, a playing mat and some figurines.

So friday (tomorrow) I talked to some guys that we might have a DnD game based of the preset adventure from the starter set. Since I always have been DM, I wanted to play this time (i never played as a PC before). So if you want to DM, find me so that I can borrow you the starter adventure so that you may go over it ^^

Good Day,
Floris.

--
Stoica-Marcu "FlowRiser" Floris-Andrei