[Debconf-discuss] shirt and wrist wrap left at Rooster Rock

I had a pleasant nap on a picnic table overlooking the water at Rooster
Rock State Park (where we ate lunch). Unfortunately I almost missed my
bus and in my haste to gather my stuff ended up leaving a brown t-shirt
and a wrist wrap[0] drying out on a tree stump nearby. The stump was
roughly between the restrooms and the bluff overlooking the water. If
anyone happened to find them and bring them back, please let me know.

Thanks.

-edrz

[0] http://harbingerfitness.com/product/140/