[Debconf-discuss] Ad-hoc hacking @ 13:30 - improve Debian on Google's cloud

Hi,

At 1:30pm today (Tuesday) in room 329, please join my colleague Eric Johnson
and me to hack on the Debian support for Google's cloud. Useful things you can
do:

* Help us package our tools or the several dependencies (all are DFSG-free)
* Try building Debian images for GCE (it's easy!) and see if you might want to
  do this for future images officially shipped to customers
* Talk to us to try our cloud for free and get a feel for it
* Ask us questions or give us feedback

Hope to see you there! If you can't make it, find us any time this week. We
also have a session Friday at 14:30 to summarize and discuss this effort.

- Jimmy Kaplowitx
jimmy@debian.org