[Debconf-discuss] opportunity to tour the eco-roof of the broadway building

Hi folks,

Late in the planning, but when we first talked to PSU about them hosting
DebConf, one of the things that struck us was the emphasis they've placed on
being green.  The Broadway dorm, in fact, has an eco-roof on it, which it's
possible to take a tour of!

So we've arranged for people to have the option to take a tour of the roof
on Thursday at 9am.  The tour will last less than an hour; and
unfortunately, only 30 people can be up there at a time.

If you're interested in this, you should meet in the Broadway ground floor
lobby on Thursday morning.