Re: [Debconf-discuss] Climbing today (sunday 24 pm) ?

+++ Dimitri John Ledkov [2014-08-24 21:01 -0700]:
> On 24 August 2014 14:16, Iain Lane <laney@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 10:17:52AM -0700, Jean Schurger wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >>   Anyone interested to try the bouldering or climbing. As Steve Langasek
> >> said, "if you're arriving before August 25, things will be open through
> >> the weekend, and available free of charge to  anyone staying in the PSU
> >> dorms.
> >
> > I'll be Debconfing at that time, so as an alternative I'd like to
> > propose a trip to The Circuit NE (this requires less walking than public
> > transport to SW)
> >
> >   http://goo.gl/TGu6C4
> >
> > My proposed time is departing 20:00 on Tuesday (meeting at FD?). I
> > suggest getting dinner in the gap at 17:00.

I fancy climbing but I've not brought my stickyboots
(camping/hiking/caving gear filled my baggage allowance very
thoroughly). Anyone know if they will rent boots (I've never seen that
at a climbing wall, but then I never needed to ask before)? (or
someone has euro size 40 UK size 6-7 boots they can loan/share?)

Wookey
http://wookware.org/