Re: [Debconf-discuss] Let's talk about cheese!

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 01:23:56PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> OK, time for me to go out of this work-induced lethargy that has kept
> me away from DebConf stuff. After all, I'm finally here surrounded by
> beautiful smelly hackers in Portland, and that makes me super happy!

> We have to put our energy towards the core DebConf activities, those
> that make Debian a fun project to  be a part of.

> So, lets talk about cheese.

> There are many things we have yet to make to ensure tomorrow's
> long-expected Cheese and Wine party is the huge success we are used to
> (and demand!)

> So, we will meet *today* just outside the 2nd floor hacklab at the
> venue (SMSU building), in the space marked as "white gallery", at
> 17:00. We should at least discuss:

> - Cheese and wine gathering coordination
> - Extra supplies to buy
> - Actual logistics of the C&W Supplies Trip (cheesetrip)
> - Preparation expected at Puppet Labs
> - And many things I'm surely forgetting

> So, if you are interested in being a CheeseHelper, please join us!

I'm not volunteering to be a cheesehelper, but I am interested in knowing
who I can pass my cheese and wine to and when for transport to the C&W
venue.  Given that the party is tomorrow already, there's not much time left
in which to organize this.  Can our cheesemeisters please explain ASAP when
and where we should deliver these aromatic foodstuffs into your care?