Re: [Debconf-discuss] Climbing today (sunday 24 pm) ?

Le dimanche 24 août 2014 à 22:16 +0100, Iain Lane a écrit :
> On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 10:17:52AM -0700, Jean Schurger wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> >   Anyone interested to try the bouldering or climbing. As Steve Langasek
> > said, "if you're arriving before August 25, things will be open through
> > the weekend, and available free of charge to  anyone staying in the PSU
> > dorms.
>
> I'll be Debconfing at that time, so as an alternative I'd like to
> propose a trip to The Circuit NE (this requires less walking than public
> transport to SW)
>
>   http://goo.gl/TGu6C4
>
> My proposed time is departing 20:00 on Tuesday (meeting at FD?). I
> suggest getting dinner in the gap at 17:00.

Sounds good to me, maybe we should setup an event or wiki page, about
that. Maybe people can list themself on it and tel if they already have
climbing experience.

(Otherwise, I will still try the recreation center today, if people want
to join).

--
Jean Schurger
http://schurger.org