[Debconf-discuss] Schedule conflict for related talks

As I tagged the talks I'd like to attend I inevitably found a few that
occupy the same time slot. Not an uncommon thing, but one example struck
me as something we might want to fix:

Friday at 13:30 we have:

1) OpenStack update & packaging experience sharing -- Thomas Goirand
(Packaging and tools)

2) Putting some salt in your Debian systems -- Julien Cristau (Cloud)

The OpenStack talk from Thomas belongs as much (if not more) with the
Cloud track as it does with Packaging and tools, so I suspect that in
this case, there'd be higher than normal number of people who'd like to
see both talks. Is there a chance we could move around some talks and
un-conflict these two?

Thanks,

--
Dmitry Borodaenko