Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf14: Last call for keys for keysigning in Portland, Oregon, USA

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 08:58:14AM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:

> I used libreoffice with ksp-dc14.condensed.txt as input to create a four
> pages landscape document with two columns. Maybe you could do something
> similar with other tools.

In case anyone finds it useful, here's a print-ready .odt file derived from
condensed.txt which includes only the relevant information: person's name,
checkboxes, and blanks to record the sha256 checksum that you have
personally calculated for
<https://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc14/ksp-dc14.txt>.

It would be great if future KSPs could include a print-ready file for this,
or if someone would improve gpgparticipants in the keysigning-party package
to let users do this in a standardized way given the main file.