[Debconf-discuss] tai chi

I am planning my usual 6am tai chi practice for Debconf.  If you know Yang
Style short form[*] and would like to join me, please drop me an email.  I
don't yet know where I'll be, but I'll spend a little time on Google maps
scoping out some nice locations. :)

Unfortunately, it's not easy to teach much to beginners in the short amount of
time available, so I can't offer that for the morning, but I'd be happy to
talk about it and show you a few things at other times of the day.  However,
if you even know parts of the form, it's always fun to have company.

Cheers,
-Barry

[*] as originally brought to the west by Cheng Man-ch'ing
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheng_Man-ch%27ing>.  We can do some push hands,
sword form, 18 Chinese Therapies, and breathing meditation if you know those too.