Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf day trip

Hi Matthew,

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 03:52:52PM +0100, Matthew Vernon wrote:
> This is my first Debconf, so please forgive my ignorance :)

> The schedule has Wednesday for social events: a day trip then the
> conference dinner. Is there an official day trip that's going to be
> announced nearer the time, or should I be looking at things to do in
> Portland myself[0]?

Yes, we do have an organized daytrip planned.  Sorry for not having this
announced yet!  The general plan is to take a bus up the Columbia Gorge to
the waterfall district and give people options from there.  We do need to
send out an announcement with more details so that people can decide / plan,
I'm hoping we'll get this done in the next couple of days.