[Debconf-discuss] Press items for DebConf 14

Hi all,

I'll be sending out a number of press items/announcements
before/during/after DebConf 14, but I need your help. If you're giving a
particularly newsworthy[0] talk, please let me know and then catch up
during DebConf, so we can coordinate sending these out!

Thanks,
Neil
[0] newsworthy has the somewhat ironic acronym TRUTH:
Trouble, Relevant, Unusual, Timely and Human Interest. If you think
something is interesting, then just let me know.