Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf14 Agenda

also sprach René Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org.sv> [2014-08-05 12:36 +0200]:
> We will like to request you to mark your attendance for the talks you
> are interested in, this will help us to do a better room distribution in
> case is need it (i.e: very crowded talk scheduled in one small room).

Does summit also allow optimising wrt conflicts? I already
registered my attendance early on just to find that some talks I am
interested in were scheduled into the same time slot, e.g. dc15 at
the same time as dgit and derivatives.

I realise this isn't going to be possible in a way that makes
everyone happy.

But unless the schedule is final, maybe the data you are requesting
would allow for some changes. For instance, I would argue that the
overlap between people interested in derivatives and dgit is going
to be quite high. Hence, maybe the dgit talk could be rescheduled
— just to given an example¹.

Thanks,

¹) yes, I admit: an example that would make me very happy…

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf14: Portland, OR, USA:   http://debconf14.debconf.org
      DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org