Re: [Debconf-discuss] DC14 non-sponsored details

Hey, Jonathan!

Apologies for the delayed response; apparently your message ended up buried
in my INBOX.

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 02:38:53PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> Hi,

> I couldn't find any details about the mentioned "basic, professional
> and corporate" attendance categories (apologies if I over-looked
> them). I realise you may not have costs for these yet; can you in
> the meantime give some indication of the differences between them?

You should be able to find all that information on the Registration page:
http://debconf14.debconf.org/registration.xhtml

Let me know if that doesn't answer your question. :)

> I'm also unclear on registration for those neither SSO nor Alioth
> accounts. Should prospective attendees sign up at Alioth?

That is the intent; all account login will go through either Debian or
Alioth SSO. (Information is also on the registration page linked above.) The
general intention is to ensure that people who are interested enough in
Debian to attend DebConf have an easy introduction into how to participate
in Debian, too. They'll be all lined up and ready to contribute!

Thanks!
Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski