[Debconf-discuss] Little favour from people living in the US

Hi,

I need a small favour.
I would like to buy a cable for my thinkpad w520 wich is part of a kit
which is normally sold at 60$. I found on ebay the same kit for a
considerably lower price but shipping is only to US.
Is someone coming to DC13 so kind to  accept me to have the package
shipped to his/her address in the us and then bring it to DC13?

Thanks in advance

Mike