Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf: Disabilities and other special requests

Hi all.

I am a reconfirmed attendee. I'll come from Rottweil / Germany by my car
and can provide a trip for three more passangers with a small
luggage or two more with some more luggage. I can pick up people
from up to Stuttgart as I will route the A81 to Switzerland.
We can meet at any place on the way to Switzerland.
There will be no additional costs for the fellow passengers ;-)

I suppose to start at 11th and will probably leave at 16th or 17th.

Ciao
Elimar
--
  "Talking much about oneself can also