Re: [Debconf-discuss] Buying CHF with EUR

On 2013-08-17 12:56, martin f krafft wrote:
If you still have way more CHF than you know you will need for the
rest of your stay, I'd buy them off you with EUR. I need about 150
CHF and would obviously prefer to make the deal with any of you,
rather than with a bankster of sorts, when you need to change back
later anyway.

Debian France has plenty of CHF which will be changed against Euro anyway.
I will be glad to help you. I am at the bar.

Sylvestre