Re: [Debconf-discuss] ikiwiki + vcard integration

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 02:35:16PM +0200, Thomas Koch wrote:
> somebody mentioned an ikiwiki + vcard integration in the last gitify bof.
> Could you please reply with a link to this thing?

so far, there is none (until now, it was more of an experiment).

if you see me or ping me on irc to meet, i can showcase this; if there
is wider interest, i propose meeting in bof room 2 tomorrow morning
(let's see if i manage to get it in shape and upload it somewhere by
then).

regards
chrysn

--
This may seem a bit weird, but that's okay, because it is weird.
  -- perldata(1) about perl variables