[Debconf-discuss] BOF: mini-debconf with a special twist - Friday 20:00

Hey all,

As I already wrote in the debian-women mailing list, I'm thinking of organizing
a mini-debconf where all the speakers are female.  Some people have said that
they would be interested in helping and/or supporting the idea, and so it might
be nice to have a quick chat about this before DebConf ends.

So, if you are interested, then please come tomorrow at 20:00 at the second BOF
room.

--
Cheers,
Marga