Re: [Debconf-discuss] Not-so-geeky volleyball

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 08:45:21AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 12/08/13 at 13:24 +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> > Volleyballers:
> >
> > Does anyone want to join us at 7:30 in the morning for a session of
> > "not-so-geeky" volleyball? You should have some experience as we'll
> > be playing hard. ;)
>
> I was very lucky to be a spectator of this "hard volleyball" game,
> and it was worth waking up a bit early, as one can see on
> http://blop.info/pub/20130813_002.jpg
>
> Suggestion for next time: maybe someone should bring a ball?

What do you mean by "bringing a ball"?  Do you wnat to say we just
played it the wrong way?  Should I mind beeing photographed while doing
wrong and stupid things (for the record I do not mind if people take
photos from me, just joking).

THanks for beeing referee in this hard match

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de