[Debconf-discuss] Cheese and Wine team meeting: 19:30 Cheese Fridge

(let's not abuse -announce for that...:-))

We will hold a meeting of the Cheese Team (all volunteers who want to
help for the C&W party setup) at 19:30 close to the Cheese Fridge (the
white trailer that's parked left of the Bâtiment Principal).

Please show up there if you want to participate to the C&W setup.

Please notice that the C&W volunteers, and only them, will benefit
from the special Bonus Cheese at the C&W (a promising Reblochon).

I'll also probably consider saving one of Jean-Baptiste's Bordeaux
bottles for the Cheese Team. You've been warned.