[Debconf-discuss] BoF room today: SIP, Jabber, WebRTC and secure communication

Catalin and I are going to spend some time in BoF room 1 today (under
the main talk room), looking at some of the following:

- putting a WebRTC "call me" feature in a web site or blog so people can
call you without Skype

- using any of the new TURN server packages to support SIP or Jabber
multi-media sessions over NAT

- Lumicall ZRTP with SIP proxies on Debian

- moving from Mumble to reConServer for multi-party conferencing

- looking at any problems people have had with any of the VoIP packages
or related technologies

Please feel free to drop by