Re: [Debconf-discuss] Can I use a little space to show Debian-based small ARM servers?

Op 2013-08-10 om 22:33 schreef Hideki Yamane:
> Hi,
>
>  As I noted my blog(*), I've brought two small Debian-based ARM
>  servers from Japanese DebConf sponsor company, Plat'Home. And I
>  suppose to show you it in hacklab but unfortunately there are
>  4 hacklabs in this DebConf, so can I use bar space for it?
>
>  *) http://henrich-on-debian.blogspot.jp/2013/08/bring-two-small-server-to-debconf13.html

\o/  I got a private demonstration, even before breakfast.

Now I have another candidate for successor of my (meanwhile old)
allways-on-server at home.

It is the four NIC model, the AX3, that I like.

Henrich has also an A6 with him.

URLs:
 AX3 http://openblocks.plathome.com/products/ax3/
  A6 http://openblocks.plathome.com/products/a6/