[Debconf-discuss] DebConf 13 Setup coordination - Meeting today 2000 at the flag pole

[ Everyone who subscribed to help with setup is Bcced to this message ]

Hi

Tomorrow is DebConf arrival day and we will have the whole Le Camp for
us for one week. To coordinate setup and all the tasks that have to be
done tomorrow, we will have a short (15 min) meeting at the flag pole
tonight at 2000h. If you want to help with setup, please come to the
flag pole.

During the meeting we will distribute tasks and form groups. This should
not be a discussion meeting!

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.