Re: [Debconf-discuss] Football please

On Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 10:29:28PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On 08-08-13 20:58, martin f krafft wrote:
> > [To the Americans among us, s/Football/Soccer/]
> >
> > If you have a ball, please bring it. There's a nice field right next
> > to the hack lab and we {c,sh}ould repeat the Argentina experience.
>
> For full information, there're fields for volleyball and basketball,
> too; I suppose balls for those sports would work as well.

I brought a nice beach volley ball but I broke my pump needle. If someone
brings one we can have it playable again.

Regards,

  .''`.  Tiago Vaz                                    GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://acaia.ca/~tiago                       XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at debian.org                          IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org