Re: [Debconf-discuss] Swiss power connector

If you're still on the US you could buy this inexpensive plug

http://www.sterenshopusa.com/catalog/prod.asp?f=15&sf=98&c=98&p=1517&desc=%3Cb%3Eblister-packaged%3C-b%3E-american-plug-to-european-plug-adapter

It's very crappy and cheap, but do the work, yes, it's neither grounded not fused, but mostly had helped me on DC11, and by the wiki info this one would fit on a Swiss power outlet, also I saw on homedepot they had more fancier and fused, grounded, etc... their page its at this moment offline, but is other place to buy an adapter that don't cost an eye.

Regards.

--
The only constant is the change