Re: [Debconf-discuss] Swiss power connector
Quoting Joey Hess (firstname.lastname@example.org):
> Anyway, has there been a debconf in recent memory where each table in
> the hacklab didn't have at least 3 different varieties of power outlets? ;)
This is exactly how the two current biggest tables in Hacklab look
On the table I'm sitting at, we indeed have ONE swiss 4-splot powerbar
- ONE swiss laptop adapter
- 2 Europlug (type C) 2-pin laptop adapters (incl. mine)
- one type C-->type E converter (without grounding) where a
double-socket type E adaptor is plugged. From here:
- one 5-slot Type E powerbar with some french laptops plugged in
- one 3-slot Type E/C powerbar with:
- 1 laptops with an E or C connecter (continental european geeks)
- another 3-plot type C/E powerbar with:
- two continental european laptops plugged
- Ben's E-->G British converter
- one 5-plot type C/E power bars for a few more continental
And we don't even have any US developer around, which will make the
setup even more funny.
The other large table is even funnier and I will not try to describe
it : it involves a few Chinese adapters, apparently, plugged through 2
or 3 various converters.
Up to now, we had no power outage. There are miracles.