Re: [Debconf-discuss] Question about acomodation and bike renting.

On 25/04/13 22:21, Marcin Kulisz wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm planning to go to debconf13 (my 1st debconf ever :-) ) only problem I have
> is an ultimatum from my better half (read wife) that we must cycle a bit around
> and visit CERN.
> Therefore I'd like to ask if any of you know about any bicycle hire nearby
> LaCamp (or in the area)?
> Any hints about good accommodation for couple?
> Thx a lot in advance for any information.
>
> PS please cc me in as I'm not subscribed to this list

Accommodation for a couple: there are some 2 person rooms or camping on
site.

Swiss hotels typically charge 150 CHF/night or more

Some cities have bike rental schemes in Switzerland, those bikes are
good for short journeys.

For cycling in the countryside or mountains, somebody else may be able
to help recommend companies that rent more serious bikes