Re: [Debconf-discuss] Information about accommodation at le camp (photos and plans) ·

Remember that most of the happy people shown here were enjoying DebConf
accomidations that consisted of the floor of a gymnasium and whatever
sleeping gear they'd packed.
http://www.marlow.dk/site.php/pics/debconf3

The attendees rated this accomidation as 9% bad, 67% good, and 24% very good.
http://debconf3.debconf.org/questionnaire.html

I know that the average age of a DD has increased since then,
but not as much as my own age has increased.. and I'd happily do it
again. I still consider that one of the better DebConfs.

DebConf seems more likely to keep happening if the community of
attendees is able to be flexible about these things, and find ways to
accomidate one-another's needs, rather than requiring a perfectly
organised hotel every time.

Since I'll likely be in camping mode anyway, I do hope that some place
near Le Camp can be found where we can set up tents.

--
see shy jo, who does draw a personal line at the disgusting Cowgate hostel
            ... never again