Re: [Debconf-discuss] Thank you for everything and for your collaboration

Hi!

On 2012-07-17 11:33, jathan wrote:
Hi everybody, thank you very much for this wonderful DebConf. I would
like to thank all members of the localteam and general organizers for
their dedication and support. I thank all those who were available for interview, thank you very much for your collaboration and for your time
;). As progress in my research, I will go to them sharing you the
results without affecting the anonymity or confidentiality of anyone :).
I really enjoyed meeting people I had the opportunity and get more
involved in helping Debian what interests me and I enjoy out of the
sociological or academic. I wish I had a few more days in Nicaragua, but
changing my flight was very expensive (300 dlls aprox!) So I am in
Mexico already since sunday giving continuity to the experience and be more enthusiastic for what follows. Take care and enjoy everything you
do. See you in a year!

I've been meaning to get an email like this out as well.

This was my first Debconf and I was amazed at how friendly everyone was and how well it was organised throughout. The locals are amazing and were friendly and helpful every step of the way. IMHO they have set a really high bar for future Debconfs and I'd like to thank them for that! Good job everyone!

PS: This was also the first Debconf for my Squeeze and Fake Wheezy toys. They were very happy to have met Pollito: https://plus.google.com/photos/118060934321492774758/albums/5764348192023102225/5766141876108894866

and my Debian flag is already up on my home office :D
https://plus.google.com/photos/118060934321492774758/albums/5764348192023102225/5766177653092710034

-Jonathan