[Debconf-discuss] Missing parts and opened computers

Hi everybody,

during the week there have been four computers on the back of the
hacklab and today we realized that there are missing some parts
(especially RAM memories). It is not at all to blame anybody, but we
would like to know what has happened to them and if we can get the parts
back somehow.

If you know something about it, or you have seen somebody on the
machines, or you were the one opening them. Please tell us (me) so we
can understand better what has happened.

Thank you!
Felix