Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Day Trip

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> the bus ride takes 2h, so a liter or half of water should be fine.
> and then I
> assume there is water being sold in Leon :-)

Also on a lonesome volcanoe? Also for probably unexpectedly large
amounts of visitors?

I assume that we'll have great fun there, but that we should also take
care nobody(neither participants nor people selling water on the
volcanoe) just jumps in careless and unprepared to avoid dehydration
and overheating injuries...

Henning