[Debconf-discuss] Attempted mugging between UCA and hotel

Hi,

Just FYI I was walking from the conference to the hotel, by myself (in
daylight), and talking on my phone (ok, I shouldn't have, but it's
nice to use the waking distance somehow). There were some kids on the
way (two sitting, one standing), and one of them tried to snatch the
phone from my hands after I passed him (so from my back) (but didn't
manage to). I ran away, and was otherwise ok and unarmed, but just one
more remark to be careful. (also if he/they keep staying there,
perhaps we should alert the police?) (to be fair I'm completely unsure
whether the other two sitting kids were somehow related with him or
not. they didn't do anything to help him. or me.) :)

Thanks,

Guido