[Debconf-discuss] fiber-to-copper gigabit media converter needed

Needed: gigabit fiber/copper media converter!

If you are planning on coming to debconf12, and you have (and are
willing to travel with) a gigabit fiber-to-copper media converter, you
would get everlasting fame and fortune, not to mention the undying
gratitude of the masses.  You would also get your device back,
well-cared-for, at the end of debconf.

Please let me know via mail (or tell the good people on #debconf) if you
can do this.

Thanks,

	--dkg

PS if you care to bring a gigabit ethernet switch with both fiber and
copper ports, that should also yield the aforementioned accolades.