Re: [Debconf-discuss] A fine DebConf tradition is back — SAUNA!

On Wed, 4 Jul 2012 14:35:29 -0600
Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 03:12:53PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> > There is a great natural sauna at the nearby town of Tipitapa. It's
> > less than 30 minutes away from Managua if traveling by car.
>
> That's great Gunnar!, thanks for the info.
>
> Logistic question: when do you think a group will be back at the venue,
> when choosing the 6AM slot? (or, given that the travel time is known
> already, how long do people normally plan to stay there?)

If we leave the hotel at six, it's a 30/40 minutes driving distance, then you can stay there ~1hr and another 30/40 minutes driving distance so you would be back at the hotel at 8 am approximately.

Regards,

--
Norman García Aguilar <norman@riseup.net>