Re: [Debconf-discuss] The Return of the Assassins

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 07:26:13AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Giacomo Catenazzi (cate@debian.org):
>
> > Could we require that assassins must have a public (and faithful)
> > image on penta?
>

> Agreed with Holger:no. It's part of the fun.

This only reinforces my resolve not to participate in assassins, even
though I like the game quite much.

In 2007, I was killed before my target had even arrived. That sucked.

In 2008, I was killed before I even knew the game had started. I guess
it must've been about 5 minutes after opening. That sucked even more.

If you're a well-known person (who appears with a faithful picture on
planet debian, amongst other things), then you're an easy target, and
people having to kill you have an unfair advantage.

If there's not going to be any way for me to figure out who my target
is, even though my appointed assassin will immediately know who I am by
just looking at my name, I'm not going to participate.

the following formula:

pi zz a