Re: [Debconf-discuss] video team meeting tomorrow, 11:00 in the morning

Quoting Holger Levsen (holger@layer-acht.org):

> - setup of everything (cables, cameras, computers, etc + test the software)
>   - tomorrow we will start preparing computers in the hacklab, from Wednesday
>     Thursday on we can access the auditoriums during the day to actually set
>     up things there.

Just to confirm: the beast named "R3DVSWITCH" is on its way along with
its power adapter and a bunch of firewire cables, along with me. The
laptop is in my carry-on bag while the rest travels with the chees^W^W
my main bag, already registered for MGA.